NC State Master of Accounting Quick Facts
- Top-Ranked: No. 3 best Online MAC program in 2023 by University HQ and No. 14 best MAC degree in 2021 by College Choice.
- Format: On-campus or online, full-time or part-time.
- 2 Tracks, 3 Specializations: Choose a public or corporate accounting track; optional focus areas in enterprise risk management, information technology or tax strategy.
- CPA Prep: First-time pass rates are far above the national average.
- Lifelong Career Success: 100% job placement rate for the class of 2023 and 2022. Reach a six-figure salary in 3-5 years.
- Scholarships: Merit-based scholarships, fellowships and graduate assistantships are available. Apply early!
- Next Start Date: Apply by Dec. 1, 2023, to be considered for scholarships to start in August of 2024.
Why the Jenkins Master of Accounting Program?
- Open to Non-accounting Majors. Our ASAP program (online, self-paced) is designed for non-accounting majors to provide accounting fundamentals to prepare for the MAC program.
- Applicable Curriculum from Faculty with Industry Experience. Our curriculum is taught by senior faculty who bring real-world experience and academic research.
- Flexible Learning: Choose from our on-campus or online options—both programs offer the exact same curriculum, renowned faculty, cost efficiency and CPA eligibility. Earn your degree in as little as 12 months or up to 6 years.
- Personalized Career Counseling: Our year-over-year 95-100% job placement rate is one of the reasons students choose the Jenkins MAC. We achieve this by one-on-one counseling and annual career events attended by top companies who come to us to hire accounting professionals.
- Diverse, Supportive and Caring Community. Our faculty and staff are deeply invested in knowing you as a student. Not only will you get a top-ranked degree, but you will also build lifelong professional and personal connections.
- AACSB Accredited and STEM-Designated: The Jenkins MAC program is one of the few to be AACSB accredited and STEM-designated, meaning our curriculum challenges and prepares you to work in fast-growing sectors within accounting.
We offer GMAT Waiver! Many of our applicants meet the criteria to waive their GMAT scores.
Ready to get started?
Learn more about our application process.